Friday, January 30, 2015

Joe's,"Who wants to live a million years"

It took me 3 generations to win the game and I know from studies that overall, organisms don't survive that long unless they adapt to their surroundings
I accidentally chose one that was furry and that was a mistake because that kind of animal could not survive long in the desert. The kind of animal that would survive in that desert needed to be able to escape hawks and be able to run fast and keep up with the hot and cold elements thats why 1/3 options I chose was furry because at night temperatures in the desert could be very cold.
I think that my genetic drift would work because the genes after a couple of generations would thrive like how the 1/3 furry would only protect that part of them at night.
I think that the non 1/3 furry was much more dominant
a/c and b/d
don't make it some round animal that was made up, more types of variations of the animal, and a deeper information about how ti win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment