Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Zach: Who wants to live a million years

#1: It took me about 7 time of playing to actually win the game and get to a million years, It took this long because I had no idea what the capabilities of each of the creatures. I eventually learned how each of the creatures behaved with the environment, and I won


#2: I picked one of each creature so that I could know directly what they could and could not survive with. For example I didn't know that the long necked creatures were better with heat. But after a fail and more try's I found out the long neck creature adapt to heat well.


#3: I know they would be affected by it because not all of them have the strength or resources to adapt to all of the frequent environmental changes so a lot of them would die within a 250k year period


#4: An example of a dominant phenotype was the furry short cut creatures. When the weather got colder it adapted and grew more fur to withstand the cold breezy weather


#5:  Environments:(New large preditor) Situations:(Large predator) Conditions:(Hot/Cold weather)


#6 To improve it I would set the strengths and weaknesses to be visible so people would know what the animal can handle to keep it alive in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment